PublicEye Corporate Responsibility Campaigns.

Monday 2 April 2012

Why Do Gang-members Think it's wrong to be Black & Successful? If ... Walking With Kings

Yesterday heard some young children singing a particularly crude ditty in the playground.

It revolved around their own absent fathers, and them not having anything in the lower carriage area.

All to the tune of "Baa Baa Black sheep".

Not one of this group of school-children were older than 11 years old. I was shocked.

I do not know whether this event has given me more clarity, but today, (Monday 2 Aprill 2012),  a revelation came upon me, after I attempted to contact someone who I had been acquainted with pre-Tottenham riots, and  who, I had assumed, "progressed". 

It was the evasiveness that caught my eye. I had noted that this person did not contact me, even though I had left my details with other neutral people. And not, there was no personal relations here.

It was something that opened my eyes, (again), with the these same young children. I had popped out to buy some water. On the way back, I saw this group of children, and I greeted them with a pleasant "hello!", as I moved on. The response was again shocking, they appeared to not have any social skills. They all moved as one machine, and they all seemed 'rough'. 

I literally had to stop, and explain to these children that I was familiar with them and their parents. At this point, one of their number came around the corner, riding a bike, who recognised me, he greeted me, and then (explaining to the others), pointed at me, and said that he knew me, and his parents knew me. 

The shocking factor here was that, until this older child, 'explained' to his fellow gang-members (who, shall I remind you, were children) that I was "safe". I was peeved, to say the least.

When, I returned to my work, I decided, (for a final time) to see if I could contact this Tottenham person. I did a search and was led to Twitter. 

Now I do not have a Twitter account and do not use it, but on this occasion, I decided to read. As I read down, I came to a part of the string, that referred to this Tottenham person's dismay at, finding out his sister had succeeded in sending her son to Eton. Apparently, this person was stunned into silence.

Then it dawned on me, This person, was a grown-up version of these children I had seen earlier. Both, this person and the children were, what I would describe as, "hardcore".

This kind of feralism, was completely foreign to me. Social etiquette and normal behaviour, was not part of their scene. For them, sending a gift, could only be done, transport drugs, send a bomb, or send a bribe to a civil servant or a government minister (including the prime minister). There could be not other reason for a gift. Where these children come from, the Brixton Bullies, (or whatever the appropriately named gang name for the area is), carry the swing!

In their world, there is no such thing as "decent Black people". In this Tottenham man's world, murder,drugs,  prostitution, child abuse, Lee Jasper and white-worship (aka white supremacy), is where it is at.

Therefore, Tottenham man, would never be able to stomach, a successful Black man or woman. He would never be able to stomach an educated man or woman. Much less, a Black person going to a top school, or working in an all-white environment, without losing the plot. 

Therefore no employment initiatives could be discussed.

I for instance, would say, that I have a problem with Chris Grayling and his side-kick IDS, promoting a employment programme, where they can not pay the employee. I ask, why pay the employer £2000, when the employee could use that money for clothes, shoes, bus fares, lunch, etc. so that they are job-ready and look smart. But, not, pay these idiots, have decided to pay the wrong people, just so that they can massage the unemployment figures.

It can not be a coincidence that Chris Grayling, was re-opening the  riot-torn (burnt out) Tottenham jobcentre.Tottenham man, would not even want a jobcentre, in the area, because, (I assume) he would rather Black people be permanently unemployed, rather, than be given any change of improvement. What a hypocrite!

It also, can not be a coincidence that the UN are presently promoting "youth employment" programmes. The fact, that Britain, has hidden a myriad of sins under the very noses of the UN and its personnel, would put the behaviour of the British government, in the same camp as crimes against humanity, as well as war crimes and crimes of aggression.

And lest we forget, these people are the sickest Racists on the planet. I would happily seat in a room full of BNPers, EDlers, or NFers, but would refuse to entertain the same thing with any representative of the British government, the civil service, or any person from parliament. 

I would not even waste spit on any of the present leaders of the three main political parties in the UK. Not Labour, Not Conservative, Not Lim Dems ...Not any of these creatures.

This gordonian knot, needs to be unravelled. Until that happens, Black people, will continue to suffer until the cows come home.

Until then, and until we get it straight, that 'gang' behaviour is NOT "Black" behaviour, Black people, will continue as per usual.

I say, anyone, who has the common touch, but can walk with Kings, is a Man! Everyone else is poppy-cock.